Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The proof of a fantastic bday idea....cyclo party!

Hi Guys,

We survived! The plan was 16 bars and we made it to 12, and then an after hours club...surprisingly Paul and I opted out.  We had work the next day and I had a job interviewish....

Here are the pictures to prove it, one guy had a great idea and brought a beer bong.  It's been a while since I've done one, but what do you know it's like riding a bike!!  Nailed it and got it on video.

I remember the 4th July parties in Newport Beach in my twenties and there was a long ass one from the 2nd floor funneling down to the ground floor and I totally knocked out 2/3 beers in one gulp.  I think that's when Paul fell in love with me....

Highlight of the night, pie in face....the passengers got so drunk they started riding the cyclo drivers around in Saigon traffic!











No comments:

Post a Comment