Thursday, December 22, 2016

Ramping up to the Holidays and a career change?

I've been drinking so much, I think I put on 2 kilos just from boozing.  Is that possible, I don't drink soda though! Speaking of alcohol, I think I might consider a career change.  Paul healed this woman named Jenny who is a wine Ambassador for Pernod Ricard. Paul told her how much I loved whisky and that I was looking to do anything else outside of office work and you know what, she agreed to meet with me and basically give me the run down as to how to get into the business.

1st step, get educated.  Apparently there are wine and spirit classes you can take beginning with level 1-4 and you can even obtain a "diploma" which I hear are really hard to get.

So here is the link in case any of you suckas wanna take the class with me.  It's about 1k usd for 7 days each level and you have to pass the examine to move up to the next course.

Angela!  do it with me!

https://www.wsetglobal.com/

I think I wanna do it, even if I don't get into the bottle distribution industry I'd love to be a wine and whisky snob!

In the classes they make you spit each tasting...I didn't know you could do that...I have been to so many tastings and can't ever remember anything because I get so drunk...so I guess I'll have to spit at these classes!  (the photo has no relevance to this blog, it's just a great photo...Cheers~)

No comments:

Post a Comment