Thursday, December 15, 2016

After 4 years abroad...

I haven't written in 3 years and a lot has happened.

Where to start, in the last 3 years, Paul became a famous model.  He is a celebrity in Da Lat.  Some of his projects included; Piaggio Vespa, Sapporo, Adler, Owen, Valentine Shampoo, and more...

I on the other hand dabbled in modeling and was the 'before' picture in a weight loss food program. What has resulted in more calls is my voice acting abilities.  I have had a steady consistent part time job as a Voice Talent Actress.  I have done voice overs for Kotex, Huggies, Kymdan, various switchboards, Milo, Proctor and Gamble, Nescafe and English books!

Isn't that wild?!

We have 2 clinics now and working on clinic 3.  I think Paul is keeping a secret from me, I think he might be Superman!  There is no way that he can do all the work he is doing and keeping me happy.

I work as the office manager an international school and moving up the educational ladder.  I still can't believe I'm going to school everyday! I was never an academic.

We have added 2 more to our little family; Rufus and Archie.  Eversince Riley Bear D'alfonso passed, we needed 2 dogs to fill the void. Our new boys are wonderful and you will hear a lot more about them.

Anyhow that is a quick snapshot of us in Vietnam....








3 comments:

  1. Love this! Congratulations to the both of you on all of your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! You guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Derek and Audrie...and get your asses over here!

    ReplyDelete