Monday, December 19, 2016

Cyclo Chariot Racing

The best way to see Vietnam is on a cyclo and the best way to have lots of fun is to RACE cyclos!

Today is a friend's bday and during a pool party while intoxicated he came up with this grand idea of racing around Saigon to 16 different locations on cyclos and downing a beer at each location.

The race begins today with 20 people meeting at 1:30pm and it will continue until the first person hits the 16th bar.

A map has been sent previously, and as the competive person that I am, I've already created a route, printed in colour, translated and laminated it.  It's gotta be rain proof!

I think I'm gonna win...my max is 10 beers, never 16, I wonder if that's where I'll lose the advantage. Gotta go and hydrate!  Paul will be filming on his go pro and when I figure out how to download footage I will.

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment