Friday, September 21, 2012

Vietnamese Lessons

Paul and I are going to start Vietnamese lessons this Sunday, it's actually a trial class but based on the course outline I think we are going to go forward with it.  We are going with this small company that Kim Hong started 10 years ago at this website http://www.languagetrainingvietnam.com/index.html

She lives in PMH, so it's extremely convenient, but a little expensive for Vietnam.  The breakdown is $12.50 an hour and we are required to take 6 hours a month.  I'm super excited for Paul to learn the alphabet and really picking up the language.  I am going to take a placement exam to see where I really stand and I hope to improve significantly in the next 3 months.

I think we'll be taking courses 3 times a week in the month of October and we'll go from there.  Wish us luck!!

Below is a video of how Vietnamese sounds...oh man is Paul gonna have trouble with this tonal language....


No comments:

Post a Comment