Monday, December 17, 2012

Dopplegangers in Bizzaro World


































I have 3 girlfriends I was pretty close to in LA; Angela, Traci and Erin.  In a country far far away...I think I may have met their dopplegangers.  I met a girl name Bea, who is very similar to Angela.  She is very into music, happens to know all the owners at every bar, is a social butterfly and ambitious to start her own business.  Traci's doppleganger is a behavioral psychiatrist and I don't know her that well yet, but she sure does send out Traci vibes.  They look alike with short hair and sharp features.  They work with children and have great energy.  Erin is a friend I recently made and became pretty close to I really loved being around her and spent a lot of time with her before leaving the US. Anyhow, I met a girl who is Bea's friend name DD and she is just like Erin!  Erin don't be mad, but you have a very feminine voice and this girl has your identical voice!!  Here's the Bizarro part, these 3 girls I just met are lesbians I think.  Well 2 out of 3 are for sure, so if you're a Seinfield fan, remember when Elaine meets 3 people just like Jerry, George and Kramer, but in Bizzaro world there was that one catch...they were all successful and normal people unlike Jerry, George and Kramer.  It's crazy how you can find someone that reminds you of half way around the world.  I miss you ladies, but these girls are great fillers until I see you all again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment