Saturday, April 20, 2013

A comment goes a long way...

My friend Stacy commented and it encouraged me to write again.

Yesterday was a BBQ/pool party and I decided to go and get the heck out of the house, it was day 6 and I was still feeling pretty bad.  But this was an opportunity to look amazing in a bathing suit and it sure wasn't going to last long.  We arrived to this condo complex with a fantastic pool layout, it was the size of 2 football fields cut out with stoned pools, one for laps, one for hanging out and was only waist deep, another side for swimming training and different private Jacuzzi sections.  There were cabanas everywhere and it felt like a resort.  After admiring the ambiance I made sure to locate all of the nearest bathrooms!

Anyhow, I decided it wouldn't hurt to drink besides I was aware of every exit near me.  What do you know, the drinking helped.  So I did what every rational person would do, I kept drinking.  This morning I woke up slightly hung over and had to teach an 8:30am class, but I felt like me again, you know slightly hung over and hungry for a greasy meal.  A student was standing near me, and said teacher you smell funny, it's my lotion I quickly said.  HAHAHAHHAHA!  Anyway, I can't believe what whisky can do for your health.  I must never doubt whisky again.

Love and miss you too Stacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment